Thank you dear Divya Krishnan for nominating me for this award.. It means a lot. It makes me feel like I’m a real blogger.. She’s my school buddy and is a bank of words. Do visit her blog, merry motherhood, and find many new words..Her posts definitely fascinate first time mommies with incidents they can relate to.. Her works inspired me as a blogger and as a first time mommy..
Here are the rules of the award:
- To thank the persons who nominated you and link the post back to them.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award picture on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who motivate you.
- Provide 11 questions to your nominees.
My answers for her questions :
1.What prompted you to start writing?
It was my husband who insisted me to write something.. I had no idea about blogging.. With his help, I opened an anonymous account which was left with zero content for several days.. My husband, who must be bored of listening to my same old stories several times, asked me to write something related to that.. So, here is my page Memories to let everyone travel with me down the memory lane..
2.How has your blog changed you as a person?
Indeed, it has changed me into a happier person, a deeper thinker and a creative person.. I feel, blogging is a good addiction.. The most important thing is, it stopped me from doing unnecessary online shopping as it used to be my hobby earlier..
3.Assuming you read books, name that one book which you often quote from.
I’m not a book-reader type.. I’ve read some of Chetan Bhagat novels and a few volumes of Ponniyin Selvan.. The thing is, I feel really guilty when I read non-subject books as I have a hell of a lot of books to read for PG preparation(those books are safe in my cupboard)..
4.Name that one writer whose works you keep going back to read.
It’s a difficult question.. Pass..😂
5.Assuming you listen to music, what is that one song that you feel was written for you.
AR Rahman’s ever fresh “chinna chinna aasai” from the movie Roja..
6.Assuming yet again that you watch movies, name that one movie that made you rethink the way you lived your life.
Rajini’s Kaala.. The director, Ranjith has done a great job which pulled me into the movie and helped me realise some facts..
7.Who is that one person you love so much that you hate yourself for it? (in other words that one person you cannot imagine life without?
I cannot imagine my life without my husband and my baby boy.. But I’m really happy about it.
8.What is your worst fear?
Derangement in the flow of my life.. I pray daily for my close ones to be healthy..
9.What motivates you to wake up each day?
My son’s cry.. This little guy depends entirely on me and he’s the one who keeps me running all day with 100% energy..
10.Given a choice, would you hike up a mountain or go diving in the ocean?
I’m familiar with the sceneries up in the mountain.. So I would like to explore the world deep in the ocean..
11.Happiness or contentment? Why?
I think happiness follows contentment.. Happiness can be attained only if we are satisfied with what we have.
My nominees for this award are:
Questions for my nominees:
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- What is your advice for fellow bloggers?
- Which character of yours makes you really proud?
- What is the happiest moment of your life?
- What is the first thing that you would ask for if God appears infront of you?
- What are the pros and cons of blogging?
- What is your favourite tourist destination? Describe briefly about it.
- What is your favourite food? Describe
- What is your favourite phase of your life? Why?
- What is the one thing that you want to do daily, but unable to do?
- Who is your real life superhero?